Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Products - Original Designs

I had these ideas for new products in the Fall, and had every intention of debuting them in time for holiday ordering. Then in October, planning my wedding took over my life and I started my new job, as a full time bride. I felt guilty and stressed for putting my business on the back burner but, as friends and family kept telling me, you only get married once. So now that I'm no longer a bride- just a wife ;) - I can fully rededicate myself to my dream job. I'm happy to introduce three new Paper Pastries rubber stamps. First up, Baby's first stationery.
 I've been fooling around with these designs for months and finally I decided it was time to bite the bullet. I couldn't decide if I should make these sized for letters or packages- so I made both. Special Delivery stamps.
And finally, you're the best. I've got a few more products to reveal this week. Thanks for reading!


  1. Love the new stamps!

    Wedding planning and leaving everything in the backburner is *exactly* how I'm feeling! I bet it's a really nice feeling to regain focus! :)

    1. thanks so much :) yes, except i've got the flu and I don't know what I'd do without dayquil.

  2. I think I just died from the cuteness overload!

  3. These are so cute!
    I am absolutely loving your blog! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails