Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sent with Love No. 22

I've gotten into a routine I'm happy with in our new home. Every morning I wake up, then head to the kitchen to boil some water. In early January I really liked Tazo's awake tea, but now my current favorite is fresh and easy's green tea with lemon. It's also a great complement to something sweet, like this berry banana bread.
During or after I have breakfast, I take an hour to do anything I want before I head into the studio. That can be letter writing, blogging or pinterest. This morning I decided to organize my vintage stamps and figure out letters to return.
I've been getting some great mail recently!
Sometimes I can go a whole week without receiving anything, then on one day, I'll get 6 letters.
Allie sent me this little wooden bird of paradise. Doesn't he have the cutest face?
Even if I can't respond that day, I still like to log the letter in the ledger. 
I sent out some thank you notes,
and decided it was time to take down holiday cards off the fridge.
I don't have a set time when to change out what's on our fridge. Since I see it every day, I guess I just wait until I feel like it needs to be changed up.
I did particularly like this assortment though. These have been up since we returned from our honeymoon.
But now it's time for a change. These will go in my letters storage box, and now I'll decide what goes up on the fridge.
P.S. If you have not submitted, you still have 2 more days to enter the custom stamp giveaway. 



Related Posts with Thumbnails