Monday, February 25, 2013

Sent with Love No. 23

This is my Valentine's day bounty from Tony and my pen pals. A heart shaped clutch, chocolates, candies, lip balm, nail polishes and rubber stamps. Just a few of my favorite things! Clutch from ban.do, bear and heart stamp from paper source, envelope arrow stamp from the letter writers alliance (you must be a member to view page).
I also got a ton of great Valentines.
I received letters from Donovan in Chicago, Kate in the U.K., and Jeni in Canada. 
We still have some wedding gifts arriving with notes, cards and well wishes. I also received a few thank you notes for some gifts I recently sent.
Don't you just love mail?

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty jealous of all this snail mail goodness you got, Margaret :)
    I just joined LWA & I'm about to write to Donovan for my first penpal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! The LWA is the best and Donovan is a wonderful pen pal :)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails