Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Exploring

For the first few weeks in our new place, it rained like crazy. Every weekend we were going back up to LA. Now that the rain is gone, we've been spending weekends at home, and even having a few guests. I love when people come visit us. It actually makes us go exploring. When Katie and Nat came, we went to the Oceanside Pier. It was a beautiful day, not too hot.
The pier was pretty deserted, tourist season hasn't started.
We watched the sunset from a bench. This small seaside town is so pretty.
The other day I went to meet Tony for lunch. Before getting back on the freeway I spotted this fruit and flower stand.
I got a whole box of strawberries- they were delicious! Tony made me a strawberry pie and it was so good. We used this recipe. 
The stand was cash only, so I only had enough to get strawberries but I will be back for these flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?
P.S. You have two more days to enter the giveaway from Saturday Morning Vintage!

1 comment:

  1. Did you just move to Oceanside? I live here! If you ever want a coffee or tea date, let me know. I've been dying to meet some artsy/crafty folk in my area. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails