Monday, March 18, 2013

Favorite Shop Series No. 14

Every few months I like to check in with my favorite shops, to see if there's anything new or to purchase something I've had my eye on. While catching up on the Letter Writers Alliance Blog, I saw they had some new items, and that they are adding more soon. If you're not a member of LWA you can join here. Here are a few of my favorite things. 
Above, LWA patches. Donovan shared a photo of her LWA cardigan on instagram (@dovbee) and I fell in love! I absolutely need a patch to attach to one of my cardigans. It will be my official letter writing cardigan :)
Pigeon Post! I'm sure you've seen these guys around- they are backordered until April but if you pre order you can get a free membership to the LWA.
Are you feeling unmotivated? Do you want a letter writing challenge? Check out the initiative response.
I can always use a pencil cup and while trying to decide on a color, these sold out! They will be restocked soon, maybe I can make a decision by then.
I would need some LWA pencils to put in said cup as well.
I always say, you can never have too many rubber stamps and these envelope stamps are just too cute!
If you need to jot down a quick note these postcards are perfect! Just seeing these photos makes me want to shut down my computer and write letters the rest of the afternoon. Maybe I will...
all photos from the LWA shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails