Thursday, March 21, 2013


I was given the chance to try out Instantgram- an instagram printing service based in Turkey. After I choose what photos I'd like to get printed, I got an email update about my order. They estimated my order would arrive in 14 business days. That's a wait, but I wasn't in a rush and it was understandable, traveling from Turkey all the way to California. By the way, every order comes with free world wide shipping.
I was very impressed with the print quality and the picture finish. The colors are true to my original photograph. All the photos that I got printed were taken with my iphone4 and edited using the app afterglow- now called afterlight. So if some look washed out- it's because I edited them that way :)
It really is the best printing service I've tried, I really think the photo quality it top notch.
I couldn't be happier with them!
I got 4x4 pictures printed and magnets.
The magnets are such a cute size- 5cm x 5cm. 
The print quality is just as good as the photos.
This is the perfect size to stick in an envelope and mail off as a little gift.
The magnets are strong and perfect to stick on your fridge! I am completely happy with my order, Big thanks to Instantgram for letting me try out their service. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future. I'm hoping they add more products, too :)
all photos by Margaret Haas

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails