Friday, March 22, 2013

New Product - Classic Border Stamp

I've been into drawing borders around the address on my outgoing mail. I sometimes mess up and ruin the whole envelope.I figured making a border stamp would be a good idea. It's inspired by the vintage labels we all know and love. You can find the stamp in my shop here.
While I was photographing new products, I thought I should reshoot some older products too, like this custom favor stamp.
It's always good to have more samples on hand, so instead of just photographing ready made samples, I made some more.
I usually do a whole set up with my studio lights, but this time I just shot in natural light on my dining room table. Custom save the date stamp. 
Sure I got more shadows that usual, but I don't mind them. Hand lettered save the date. 
I'll probably get sick of these photos in a couple months, but they will do for now :) Hand lettered wedding invitation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, these are all so wonderful. I am so happy that I stumbled upon your blog (I did a few weeks ago). I'm not a designer myself, but I have fallen deeply in love with handwritten typography. If you couple that with the grandeur of Victorian-age graphics, I'm in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails