Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sent with Love No. 24

Don't you just love when the seasons turn? I always like to do a little something to commemorate the occasion. 
When I was in Whittier at the beginning of the month I walked down to the local Rite Aid and got some Easter candy. 
I ordered this cute little jelly bean stamp from cupcake tree on etsy. I thought it would go perfectly with my pastel ink pads.
I just wrote a quick note to be placed inside the package, along with
a bottle of nail polish. While browsing at Rite Aid I eventually came to the beauty aisle. What is it about drug store beauty aisles that suck you in? I found some great polishes that reminded me of specific friends. 
I got a mix of metallic and pastel eggs and went to work. 
My spring mailing was complete :)
all photos by margaret haas


  1. Oh so lovely! What a great idea to just make a little spring package, I'm going to do the same!

  2. Thank you so much for my spring parcel Margaret. It was such a wonderful surprise in the post!

    1. I'm so glad it arrived safely. I'm currently working on two letters for you.



Related Posts with Thumbnails