Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tea Party Invitations No. 2

Every party is another occasion for fun invitations. For our tea party this year, I wanted to switch up the style from last year. I still used my custom hand carved stamp from Brown Pigeon  because it's too adorable not to :) Last year the invitations were smaller, postcard sized, so this year I got #10 cards in strawberry with blossom pink envelopes from the paper source. It's hard for me to get away from pink.
Each invitation was hand stamped in white ink, and I wrote all 25 using this white pen. 
These invitations inspired a new address stamp. I did about 5 different versions of this before I was finally happy with it.
I stamped all of them first, then laid them flat to dry. After I was sure the ink was dry I hand wrote each personal invitation.
I thought the #10 envelopes would cost more to mail but they were good to go with one stamp. Pictures of the party tomorrow.
all photos by margaret haas

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love the stamp designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your stuff. I love this post even more because Virgie is my sister's first name (she goes by her middle name) and the name of my late grandmother :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails