Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Buried Treasure No. 18 - The Neon Boneyard

It's been a while since I've been to Las Vegas. While cleaning out my drawers I came across these film photos of our visit to the neon boneyard. It's one of the coolest places in Las Vegas. If you visit, just make sure you go on a cool day. It was over 100 degrees when we visited. Here are the photos I took on our visit:
all photos by margaret haas, taken with 35mm film.


  1. I love these! I actually just picked up two rolls of my own film today, so seeing this post was entirely appropriate. I love old signs; I have a collection of digital photos on my computer from whenever I find one. However, I love the grain of film much better. I can just imagine some of them being animated again, especially the one with the shirt. :)

  2. this is awesome! i've been wanting to visit forever. we're going in july... which is probably WAY too hot.. but maybe i'll convince our group to take a field trip :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails