Friday, April 26, 2013

Buried Treasure No. 19 Oregon

Last May, I went to Oregon with my dad, sister, and her husband. It was a really fun trip, and I got to see my "aunt" Kathy, one of my dad's oldest friends. We stayed at this really cute little motel in Manzanita Beach. Here are a few pictures from our time on the Oregon Coast- I might have gone a little overboard with ocean photos :)
We would always stop in antique shops along the way.
all photos by Margaret Haas, taken with 35mm film.


  1. Adore these photos! It looks absolutely stunning there, wish I was by the sea right now. :) x

  2. There's no such thing as too many ocean photos!!!

  3. I haven't read your blog in a while and decided to catch up today. I have just recently made the decision to move to Oregon from Chicago in order to be close to that coast, thanks to a trip I took there a couple years ago (that included a stay in a motel in Manzanita!). Seeing this post felt a little fateful -- and the photos are gorgeous :)

  4. I love the ocean! I wish I could go visit Oregon someday :D



Related Posts with Thumbnails