Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gifted No. 15

This framed announcement was absolutely the best thank you I've ever received for a completed stationery design- and the cutest. I can't get enough of his little face.
In addition to that, Sasha and Courtney also gave me an insane box of presents! It was like my birthday, Christmas, and Valentine's Day all wrapped up into one. 
Each gift was individually wrapped up inside a larger box. I wish I had stopped to take photos of how everything was presented- so cute! But I was too excited and just ripped into everything.
Can you believe how darling this set is??
I'm a huge fan of rubber stamps and these are no exception.
It added to my ever growing collection of brown pigeon stamps. 
This embroidered pencil case is so perfect. I've been carrying it around with me and people always ask me where I got it.
These fabric covered earrings are so cool, I love the sweet little arrows.
Tea towels that look like paper? Genius!
How amazing is this necklace and brooch? I can't even take it! It was the best box of presents I've ever received. Thank you so much, Sasha and Courtney!!

3 comments:

  1. "Paper" towels--LOVE! It's so much fun to get presents unexpectedly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a box of delights. All of those goodies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails