Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pin Money Vol. 14 - Letter Writers Alliance

A few days after I placed my order from The Letter Writers Alliance it arrived on my door step. Packages are the best, but a package from L.W.A.? The tops!
This beautiful mug is large and in charge. It's got a smooth finish and a hefty weight, so if you have some feline friends that like to be all up in your business- they won't be able to knock over your mug. My kittens have knocked over glasses and cups before- all over my letters- it's a nightmare! They "aren't allowed" on the tables but sometimes they do make their way up there. This mug is also dishwasher and microwave safe.


I've been looking for a cardigan so I can put these patches to use. 
This necklace is made with a vintage postage stamp- how cool is that? 
I'm looking forward to this this typist call and response initiative.
Represent! 
No, Thank you, LWA!
What is Pin Money?
all photos by margaret haas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails