Monday, April 15, 2013

Product Review - Firmoo Glasses

I have been wearing prescription glasses every single day since the 3rd grade. For anyone that wears glasses, you know how expensive they can be, especially if you want something stylish.  Firmoo is an online eyeglasses store that fixes that problem by cutting out the middleman and providing consumers with high quality fashionable frames. They contacted me, proposing a trade- I get to pick out any pair of glasses/sunglasses in exchange for an honest blog review. With the help of my sister, we choose this pair  for me. 
(For those of your who haven't seen me since I got married, yes I cut all my hair off right before I went on my honeymoon. Thank you, Amy!)
I really enjoyed the ease of the website, I had no problems navigating through the different styles. If you don't have someone to help you pick frames, there's a virtual try on system where you can upload your photo. 
I'm totally pleased with the ordering, delivery and quality of the frames and prescription from Firmoo. Next time I need glasses (or sunglasses) I'm definitely going to check them out.

There's great news for my readers- Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program. You get a free pair of glasses through this link, you just need to pay shipping. I can attest to the quality and wide range of frames that Firmoo has to offer. If you get your glasses and have second thoughts, you can get a refund or exchange. If none of the styles offered in the first pair free catches your eye, there are so many affordable choices, just take a look around. There is free shipping on US orders over $39 with code FREESHIP.
If you have any questions about ordering, shipping, tracking, you can find the answers here  
Thank you, Firmoo!

2 comments:

  1. They are nice glasses! I have worn them since I was 4 so they are a permanent fixture on my face! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails