Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sent with Love No. 26

I've had this stack of incoming mail on my desk for a while now but this weekend I was finally able to write everyone back.
I got some great postcards from the U.K., Paris, and NY.
Emma, a new pen pal in the UK sent me tea, vintage stamps, matchbox labels and a note.
Monika, another new pen pal from Hungary mailed me some Hungarian vintage postage, some photographs she took and a three page letter.
I love all the patterns of cards and stationery my pen pals pick.
I love hearing updates about this adorable guy.
A letter from ana in kansas city.
Mail from donovan, victoria, and lindsay.
Cards from Donovan, Brady, and Allie.
I decided to use my box of flower cards from Small Adventure to return some mail. It is Spring, after all!
It fels good to write letters :)
all photos by Margaret Haas

10 comments:

  1. hey! i just discovered your blog and i really love it!
    i'm a crafter and papper lover!
    i'm your new follower!
    p.s. don't miss my give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful envelopes. ;) I try to do the envelopes handmade ;) Stamps is a very good idea. I want to do it alone with the eraser. Greeting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes, decorating the envelope is more fun than writing the letter- if the letter is about something bad or sad.

      Delete
  3. nice photos you received ;) that all is beutiful ;);P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. isn't it awesome? It's actually a card that opens up from the top.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails