Thursday, May 23, 2013

Buried Treasure No. 22 Palm Springs and LA

Last Spring, Tony and I were searching for a wedding venue. We spent a weekend in Palm Springs at the Ace. It was a hot, dry heat and the pool and cold drinks were very welcome.
We really enjoyed the grounds/landscaping/views but ultimately- it didn't feel like "us." Still a really fun weekend though! We do love Palm Springs :)
What's a visit to Palm Springs without a stop at the dinosaurs?
We also enjoyed a banana/date shake on the way back home to LA.
I wanted to finish my roll so we went to the LA Farmer's Market and I shot some of my favorite places. That place is just full of great signage and treats.
How I miss Los Angeles!
all photos by Margaret Haas, taken with a vintage slr camera and 35mm film.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails