Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gifted No. 17 Mother's Day Edition

I found some great cards this year- I sent two to my mom, one to my grandma (not pictured), one to my mother in law, and one to my friend Sasha on her first mother's day. 
I got my mom and grandma each a necklace from etsy.
My mom likes those miniature clay animals so I commissioned clay replicas of Milchy and Otto from this etsy shop.
 They are so cute and tiny! They look just like them.
I also got her a notebook of Milchy and Otto, and I got my sister a notebook with SinJun on the cover.
I got these printed from costco photo center- I think they came out great. I'm not in love with spiral bound notebooks but the quality is great. You could even put a picture on the inside cover. I got lined paper for Katie's notebook and blank pages for my mom's.
I added a notepad and stickers to Katie's bundle. This way, SJ can be everywhere on her desk.
 I also got some sticker pictures printed from my favorite photo of Milchy and Otto, plus some of my favorite picture from our trip to Big Sur.
Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails