Monday, May 6, 2013

Poppin

Have you heard of Poppin?  They offer desk accessories in candy colors. At the top of the site, you can easily shop by your favorite color. I needed some organization inspiration, so after a lot of hemming and hawing, I finally decided. A big box arrived at my doorstep a few days later.
I ordered the bits+bobs tray and half stack accessory trays.
This white tape dispenser  is a happy addition to my desk.
These scissors were about twice as big as I thought they would be- they work great.
 I like my letter writing supplies where I can see them. The bits+bobs tray fit my stamps just right.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Oddly I really like the white tape dispenser, super simple and clean. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff and love the way you use them to display your stamps! Will have to check if they ship to the UK! Also really like their kitchen range.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails