Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Recent Finds - Paper Source

I try to control my spending every time I'm near a Paper Source. The last thing I need is more stationery but I'm an addict! I can't help myself and going to PS is just a "bad" idea. Sometimes they just have just too many cute new items, I couldn't resist these darling bags, Rifle labels,
 Jane Austen postcards, new home card,
 and two new rubber stamps. 
The postcard box is so beautiful.
I have a thing for beautiful containers- I love the colors and design.
The postcards are just an added bonus ;)
The hardest part will be deciding which ones to send.
Some, I might just put up in my studio.
The labels and stickers are so cute!
I can't wait to find some cute gifts to wrap them up in these bags. 
Vintage inspired designs always catch my eye, and I think these are great.
There were tons of stickers in this pack, I'm going to include some in my next set of outgoing letters.
Seeing this set of labels in person hooked me immediately. Each page is cuter than the next.

I'll try to keep my distance from Paper Source for a few weeks at least!


  1. I feel your pain of stationery addiction too! All of the stuff you shared is so cute!!! Paper Source is awesome!

  2. I work at a Paper Source, especially with my wedding planning, it's not easy on my paycheck at all lol



Related Posts with Thumbnails