Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gifted No. 18 Custom Stamps By Genevieve Santos

Our talented friend, Genevieve Santos, made us a set of custom tin can rubber stamps as our wedding gift.
It's always fun to receive a gift that's not on the registry- aren't these just darling?
Before making some thank you cards with them, I practiced on scrap paper.
 I made some extra large postcards and notecards.
I tried lots of different ink colors but sometimes black is the best. It's simple, graphic, and classic.
 On smaller notecards, I stamped just our heads to leave more room for the message.
You can really have a lot of fun with these- think of all the messages. Thanks so much, Genevieve! We love them :)
You can order a set for yourself, or as a gift here.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. These kill me. You used them so creatively too! I love the blue one with gold lettering. Thanks for the tip on a really unique stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are simply amazing. What an awesome wedding present. Hope you're enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides the tax breaks, I don't really see a difference being married- but the wedding sure was fun ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha - I got married last August and feel the exact same way! It's been a great year so far, but not that different than the years prior. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love her work! What a great gift and the cards you made are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stamps add such a personal touch to Thank You notes.
    I have that stripped planner too. Mine is blue and gold though.
    Its from Target right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, its from target. I love their two year planners

      Delete
  5. you're welcome! love what you did with them. i couldn't think of a more appropriate gift for you two :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails