Friday, June 7, 2013

Letter Writing Social (via twitter + instagram)

I can easily say that one of the things I miss most about living in LA is the monthly pen pal meetings. I really enjoyed not only talking to everyone, but getting to see what they made.What's the next best thing?
A virtual letter social! I was just reading the LWA blog and saw this post:
It reads : 
It started with a little tweet on Twitter from@teaandletters:
"Social Letter writing? What do you think?#showandmail lets chose a date where we'll all write + show mail. Next sunday? 9th June? #mail"
And I said to myself, "Well, that's a lovely idea." It'll be easy and fun. You just share pictures of what you're doing and talk about the letters you're writing on June 9th, with the social media of your choice. Be sure to add the tag "#showandmail" so we can all share in the experience. You can follow the official L.W.A. streamon Twitter and on my Instagram.
We created a special free notecard just for the event.Here's the PDF for you to print and use for the virtual social, if you'd like!
Thanks for the info and the download, Donovan!
I will be sharing pictures on my instagram @paperpastries. This Sunday, June 9th- Join in!
photo from Donovan's flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails