Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Prized Possessions: My Dachshund Letter Holder

I got this guy at anthropologie and he has been so useful. His usual place is atop my writing desk, but today I brought him out for pictures.
I place my letters in the slots, by order in which they arrived.
And I always have this pen here, he needs a tail.
 He's the sweetest letter holder I've seen.
Just look at that face!


  1. Replies
    1. I used to just keep my incoming letters in a stack- that would often get misplaced. he's really helping out.

  2. Umm, how freakin' cute is THAT. I know a few Dachshund lovers who will need this in their life.


    Jules of Canines & Couture

    1. He's adorable and so sturdy! Would make a great gift.

  3. I just showed this to my husband and said, "You have to buy this for me!" :) I have a dachshund and I love him. This is adorable! I use a retro napkin holder for my letters. This would be great for keeping them separate. Thanks for sharing!



Related Posts with Thumbnails