Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Recent Finds - ReForm School

I always love popping in to ReForm School to say hello and shop a bit. I was very happy to find they now stock Saturn Press cards. It's one of my favorite card lines, I used to be able to find them in LA, but I haven't in years. I also got a sweet smelling candle from Pomme Frites Candle Co, and an enamel pin.
I collect little pins like this but I rarely wear them. Since starting my summer school art class, I have vowed to wear a different one every day. So far, so good. 
Aren't these designs great? They almost make me rethink my ban on camping. Almost.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the camping thing! These are some cute finds--love the little pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I absolutely love those cards! I am going to have to order some online now! any good places to buy them from?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails