Monday, June 3, 2013

Recent Press - Everyday with Rachael Ray

A couple months ago, the fine people at Everyday with Rachael Ray asked me for some state stamp samples. I shipped them off, and they were returned to me a few weeks later. I get a lot of product requests and sometimes it never amounts to a feature but this time it did! It's very prominent on page 106. The only correction is that our stamps are made with a laser, not hand carved.
Not only were the samples returned to me but they also mailed me my own copy, with a post it note where my product was featured. So nice of them!
I think this corn sounds so delicious! Summertime is the best for all my favorite fruits and vegetables. Then I read the recipe- I thought "how am I supposed to get chili out of my coffee grinder?"
Then I found the answer- they have thought of everything. No excuse now- I will make it this weekend.
There's some delicious looking cocktail recipes that I'd like to try.
I also learned that you shouldn't keep watermelon in the fridge. Good to know!
all photos from Everyday with Rachael Ray.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so cool! Also, good to know about the watermelon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails