Monday, June 10, 2013

Sent with Love No. 30

I participated in the virtual letter writing social yesterday, organized by tea and letters.  All you had to do to join in was share a photo on instagram or twitter and tag it with "showandmail." Show and mail was an idea thought up by the national postal museum, and you can find their favorites on their pinterest board here. You can also find tons of other's incoming and outgoing mail by searching this tag on instagram and tumblr. I love seeing what others make, don't you?
I started working on what I thought would be a one page letter- that turned into 6 pages and I'm still not done. This will have to wait until tomorrow to go out.
For the rest of my outgoing letters, I used these fold and mail tablets.
I am crazy for floral prints.
Just four letters sent out today. I am awaiting my stamps order from usps.com. When those come in I think it will inspire me to write some more.
I found these fold and mail sets at paper source a few years ago, but they can be purchased online here.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely virtual social idea! I really like your fold & send stationary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved following along this weekend with showandmail even though I didn't get a chance to make anything. These fold and mail notes are beautiful! Do you know where they are from? I never see any this pretty . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added a link to where you can find the fold and mail stationery- they are from chronicle books.

      Delete
  3. I peeked at the results of showandmail. I don't have instagram but was able to see some of the photos. Such a fun idea! Love the colors of that stationery you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can also search that showandmail tag on pinterest :)

      Delete
  4. I love looking through your mail art! Been a bit of a "lurker" for awhile now, but that gorgeous typewriter drew me out! Where did you find that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this at a typewriter shop in los altos. My mom liked it so much I got her one just like it. That one I hunted down on ebay.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails