Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sent with Love No. 31

These arrived in my mailbox this week. I ordered them from USPS.COM since my post office was out of them. They are fantastic! Has there ever been a stamp with a black background before? It's so striking.
Some incoming mail this week. A letter from Chicago, a thank you card from Oregon, a postcard from New Orleans, and a postcard from Kansas City.
I sent out a few cards today. The thank you card is from scout and whistle, the butterfly card is from small adventure.
I also sent a special package to a young friend.
All photos by Margaret Haas


  1. I can't think of any stamps that have a black background without a border. I can't wait to get these! I've listened to Johnny Cash all of my life. Also, your handwriting (even when it's not calligraphy) never ceases to amaze me.

  2. There is a black background "forever" stamp with neon letters spelling "Celebrate" (see I hope the link works. I LOVE stamps!



Related Posts with Thumbnails