Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Anthology Magazine

Do you guys read or subscribe to Anthology Magazine? I always get excited when I see it in my mailbox. I try to set time aside the day it comes, to go through it thoroughly. I was surprised and pleased to come across familiar faces. Clare  is an amazing woman and a wonderful mother. I just loved reading about her in the magazine, and seeing pictures of her beautiful home. I must admit I did feel like kind of a creep because I know her in person, but didn't know any of the info shared. I thought, why stop there? So I decided to send her and Ruby a letter, using their picture from the magazine, because, why not? I brought out my trusty envelope template kit but the size I wanted to use was too large for my piece of paper.  No big deal, I just taped the page to a bigger sheet of kraft paper and went to work.

I don't know about you, but I'd love to receive an envelope of myself in the mail. 

(Sorry if I creeped you, Clare! Love and miss you guys! xoxox)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's creepy--it seems like a fun idea (and surprise)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your idea about the picture not being big enough for your envie so you backed it with kraft paper!! Why didn't I think of that?!? I always have gorgeous pages that I wish to turn into envies only to realize that I'm short on the sides. Now I have a game plan next time that happens, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be so fun to get in the mail! I haven't tried taping a smaller piece of paper to a larger-that is a great idea. It reminds me that I want to try a little more of the collage style of envelope. Those are my favorite templates too, and I use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails