Monday, July 8, 2013

Paris via Instagram

Right before I left on my trip I got an iphone 5- and let me just say I am blown away by the camera on it. Even though I lugged my slr and 10 rolls of film over to Paris, I only shot 2 rolls! I'm regretting it, believe me. But I did get lots and lots of pictures with my phone. Above, the doors of Paris.

From left to right, top to bottom:

Victor Hugo's house, postcard writing, Parisian apartments
Instax photos, a gorgeous home, from our Paris window
Bike riding along the canals, MUJI, mexican food

From left to right, top to bottom:

The Paris Flea Market, Luxemborg Gardens, 2nd dessert
Metro, Lettres, Parisian Park on a quiet morning walk
Beautiful handle, Tony at the Eiffel Tour, Place de la Bastille  

From left to right, top to bottom:

A French box, Coffee and treats, Place des Vosges
A pink restaurant, Window Planters, a beautiful door
Croissants, A walk around town, The tower at night from Jardins de Trocedero

From left to right, top to bottom:

Lettering, Gardens, Tony
Saint Chappelle, Museum d'Orsay, Merci
View from Eiffel Tower, Norte Dame, Looking east from Eiffel Tower

We had such an incredible time! 
All photos taken with iphone 5 then edited with afterlight app.

10 comments:

  1. love these photos! the doors particularly. and that handle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was enamored with the doors as well :)

      Delete
  2. Such wonderful photos Margaret. Looks like you had a great time and saw so much! I just got an iPhone 5 too and definitely agree about the camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we were only there for a week I decided that every day I wanted to exhaust myself and see as much as I could. I think it was well worth it. The iphone 5 camera + afterlight is a winning combination ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Seriously lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your photo of the Eiffel Tower at night! And I love that you stamp your postcards even while on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across that alphabet stamp kit at MUJI and just had to have it. I can't resist stamps!

      Delete
  5. I dream of going to Paris! I also loooove Muji - visited it in London & the quality of the pens etc is excellent! Hopr you had an awesome time! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it, paris is a dream


    http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails