Sunday, July 14, 2013

Recent Finds - Paris

I'm sorry I have been so absent these last couple of weeks. I am trying desperately to catch up after my trip. And with two craft fairs coming up, I've got a lot to do. Anyway, I wanted to quickly share this tablet I found at Le Bon Marché, the world's first department store. They have an incredible selection of pretty much everything, and their stationery section is to die for. Le pli postal takes fold and mail to a whole new level. 

It is produced by Papier Tigre, a wonderful French stationery line, that I just discovered.

Every sheet is a different pattern, each one more wonderful than the next. I was so sad there was only one left, but I will enjoy getting to share these (in letter form) with all of my pen pals.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails