Thursday, July 11, 2013

RSVP Mailing No. 1

When the ladies at LWA announced the release date and time of their next RSVP mailing, I set an alarm on my phone. I have missed out on every single one to date- so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss this one. I got it! I think i was the 6th one to purchase and there are only 10 sets per RSVP. The theme is airmail; this is the first mailing. And it's amazing. I'll let the pictures do the talking-

Thank you Kathy + Donovan, you guys are expert curators! 

If you're itching for some airmail goodness, you can find some here.

3 comments:

  1. Aw shucks! Parts 2 & 3 should be there or on their way now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I was WAY late on this one so totally missed out. You were smart to set an alarm ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails