Friday, July 12, 2013

Sent with Love No. 32

Since we were gone for a week I put my mail on hold. The day after we got back, all my mail was delivered. What a lot!

Small and large, fat and full, I got a ton of colorful envelopes with so many fun stamps and designs on them. I have the best pen pals!

Shoved in between the envelopes and some magazine pages, I found many wonderful postcards.

Among the huge stack of mail, I also had some packages. My good friend Lindsay got me a MUJI sketchbook, pack of emery boards, and really fun pet shaped notes.

She recently printed some of her photos as postcards. Gorgeous!

Donovan sent me a tin with washi tape and a typed letter. It arrived in a clear bag with apologies from USPS, because it got dented but everything inside was fine.

A brown 5 page letter from Kate in England arrived in fantastic green envelope with a beautiful black and white label.

So many fun letters to reply to :)

I didn't get this fabulousness in time but I will sure save it for my next trip.

Notes from around the States. Have you heard of Stuff in Envelopes?

I requested a letter about "PENPALS" and was delighted with the results. Go request one now!

all photos by Margaret Haas

6 comments:

  1. How lovely. I almost want to go away just to come back to a massive pile of post. But there is nothing better than after a long day to come back to something in my mail box. Everyday almost feels like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all your lovely letters & packages! Wonderful batch to return home to. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way you display and photograph your mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a great pop of color on those envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very lucky lady :D

    Thank you for sharing Stuff in envelopes,i'm going there!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails