Saturday, August 10, 2013

Around Town

My college roommate, Allie, grew up in Encinitas. She was in town this week, so I saw her as much as I could. Every time she's around, she takes me to a new area of San Diego that I haven't yet explored. This time we went to lunch at Prep Kitchen in Del Mar. After lunch we walked around and happened upon this beautiful post office.
The front has a beautiful garden, complete with a bench. I've never seen a post office like it.
Inside was this awesome painted sign- doesn't it remind you of Saved by the Bell? 
And this old letter box! How fantastic. 
It's a bit too far from my house to be my regular post office, but I'm so glad I got a chance to see it.
After the post office, we walked down to the ocean. A beautiful California day :)

2 comments:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails