Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gifted No. 23

Whenever I come across something I think one of my penpals might like, I'll get it and send it off with my next letter. Most of my pen pals have started doing this back to me. I was delighted to open up a package from Melissa to find these fun stamps. (I got these right before I went to Paris but I am just now getting around to blogging about them!)
I had just bought some funfetti envelopes-- well, that's what Iike to call them. I laid those out on the table and found four colors that I liked together. 
 Pink, mint, blue, and green,
I had fun stamping these. 
Wouldn't this be cool for personal stationery? If everytime you found an envelope like this in your mail box, you'd know immediately before reading anything, "that's from margaret!" 
I'm definitely using these envelopes the next time I send some mail. Now I had better make some matching writing papers.

8 comments:

  1. love the stamps! it's so fun being creative with simple shapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes, I agree the simpler the shapes, the more you can do with them.

      Delete
  2. love how you've used the stamps on the envelopes- they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I did have fun decorating these. Not I just have to put them to good use.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Such a simple idea but really cool. I will ask her in my next letter where she found them.

      Delete
  4. this looks awesome! :) I love the colors together along with the different shapes. So simple and I'd imagine it wouldn't take up that much time either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it was super quick and easy. The hardest part was choosing what colors of ink to use.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails