Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sent with Love No. 33

It's been a while since I've posted incoming/outgoing mail, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been any :) I received the last RSVP mailing, it went out with a bang!

It was filled with some wonderful things, including- airmail twine, airmail candy, airmail washi tape, vintage stamps, and LWA clips.

I also received the coolest letter I have ever seen- from Donovan, of course. How does this girl come up with this stuff? SO awesome! It was all folded up and as soon as I figured out that it was a cube, I was blown away.

After I was done photographing them for the shop, I sent out these stamps to friends and pen pals.

A big thanks to everyone who let me use their info as my stamp samples!

 I also received a birthday present from Nicki in New York. I'm quite overdo on letter writing but hoping to catch up this Sunday.


  1. every time i see your letters sent and received i can't help but think how awesome it would be to get something from you! it fills me with glee every time just seeing photos.

    also, that cube letter is so clever and unique!

    1. That is so sweet of you to say! I try ;)
      I know, I can't get over it, that cube letter is genius.

  2. That cube letter is amazing! Also, I just realized that I now *need* mini crayons!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails