Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stop Motion Craft Fair

I think the best thing about craft fairs is that you never know who you're going to meet or run in to. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and saw my friend Noelle at Renegade Craft Fair LA. We were both in the photo program together at UCSC. I had not seen her since 2007, when we graduated. After we graduated, she took off to New Zealand, but lucky for us, she is back home. She is a photographer and stop motion artist. It was so fun to catch up with her and I got to be in her awesome stop motion video about the fair. She is so talented and I love her style of photography and all the songs she chooses for her videos. I wish I had known about her when I got married! I would have definitely hired her to make a stop motion video of our wedding day.
Renegade Craft Fair by Noelle Williams
Also check out Noelle Williams Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing video - looks like such a great event too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a great little video! And you're right--that would've been so cool for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails