Thursday, September 19, 2013

Recent Finds - Brika

Sometimes I wait to hear about a website a few times before I check it out. I couldn't stop hearing about Brika, people were talking about it everywhere. So I finally decided to sit down and check it out. They have a wide selection of great products. What caught my eye was this white leather envelope. What can I say, I'm a sucker for anything shaped like an envelope. It was sold as part of the you're a gem gift set thought up by Rabbit Foot Fern. This being a Brika exclusive, I thought it wouldn't be too long until it was sold out. It arrived about a week later and I love it. White is such a part of our day to day life, I never really give it a second thought. But it is really striking and clean, and makes a powerful statement. 
I love this set and I would definitely purchase from Brika again. A few more of my favorite makers:


  1. The white leather envelope is superb! Wow, I don't think I've used "superb" on any comment I've made! I'm heading over to Brika right now ;)

  2. Brika is new to me! Checking it out now...



Related Posts with Thumbnails