Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sent with Love No. 36

I've been getting some beautiful mail recently. The inside of my mailbox has been so colorful.
I received a wonderful package from Andreia. She has a such a distinct way of putting everything together.
She always finds the best things to include in her package. Look at this! 
My favorite is this little sparrow. She said it's a symbol that many Portuguese families have outside their home.
Monika made her letter into a little booklet- so creative! I have the best pen pals :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and wonderful, especially all of those stamps and the little suitcases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If I'm having a bad day, it turns it around. If I'm having a great day, it makes it better.

      Delete
  3. I love all the stamps on the top left envelope! Such fun mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that envelope beautiful? It makes me want to use my vintage postage instead of hoarding it...kind of ;)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails