Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sent with Love No. 37 Halloween Mailing

I totally forgot to list my halloween cards in the shop this year. I just found the box of all of my Halloween cards, stamps, and ink. I was disappointed that I forgot to add them to the shop this year, but it did inspire me to put together a Halloween mailing.  
Using these Halloween stamps (from Martha Stewart, about 4 years ago) and my best Hallow's eve ink pad, I stamped up some of my shipping boxes. 
I put a box together to figure out what sides needed decoration. I stamped them all while they were flat, let them dry, then folded them together. 
I wrote notes in the cards and added some jack-o-lantern confetti. 
Then I addressed the boxes as spookily as I could, using my scary stamps as inspiration. 
Some letters were creepy crawlers. 
 I added my favorite candy- snickers, peanut m & m's, kit kats, twix, and dum dums.
And there you go! Even if you can't go trick or treating you should still enjoy some candy :)

10 comments:

  1. That's a great idea (boxes/candy)! I love your 'spooky' stamps! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I got the stamps when I came across them, I've never seen another set like these.

      Delete
  2. Love the little ghostie and your packages look amazing! Purple and gold combo is so delicious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so awesome! it's so sweet that you send your penpals candy and put so much effort into your post- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, a box of candy sounds like a perfect present!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I had the idea to send some out- it would have been a disaster if I just waited until Halloween to hand out candy. There wouldn't have been any left!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the "Nice Knowing You" stamp. That is too funny. I don't remember ever seeing those Martha stamps. I have a set of Martha pumpkin/jack-o-lantern stamps, though.

    Great Halloween mail! You put together the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! I loved the Halloween cards you made and sent out. Isn't that nice knowing you stamp ridiculous? So morbid!

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails