Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sent with Love No. 38

Sometimes I don't have room for my return address stamp to fit on the front. It's not a big deal to put it on the back, but sometimes I just don't want to. I thought a miniature address stamp would be cute, but it turned out to be too small to read. Then I remembered this etsy shop.  I had purchased portrait sketches for our save the dates. I had those turned into stamps. Now that I had short hair, I figured I'd better get a new one. I purchased a custom portrait sketch. 
(I bought this last May- and the turn around time was 90 business days. If you're in a rush, you might want to ask if there's a way to speed up the process.)
I sent her this picture, and a few months later, she sent me the sketch. 
I then turned the sketch into a rubber stamp. It's the perfect size to fit on my mail that won't fit a return address stamp. My pen pals still know who it's from before opening the letter :)
Another successful mailing.


  1. I absolutely love these! I think I will invest in one as they are so special xx

    1. You should! I would love to see your face on incoming mail :)

  2. ahhh so much amazingly pretty and colourful mail! I am so envious of your penpals :-P

  3. That stamp is so cute and what a great idea to use and personalize your outgoing mail!!!

  4. this is SUCH a great idea! thanks for turning me onto that shop! xo.

  5. Feeding my rubberstamps obsession!
    Very cool.



Related Posts with Thumbnails