Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gifted No. 31

I always am happy to find a note in my mail box from far away friends and it's an added bonus when I get a package too! I met Mollye in our intro to photography class in college. In was in this class where we became instant friends. This is also where we learned about Weegee. I recognized this photo of his instantly.
Inside the package were two surprises. 
I'm not sure what kind of flower this is but isn't it cool? 
It's enclosed in a glass tube, ready to be put on display. I just need to find the perfect place for it. She also sent along a sweet little necklace. Thank you, Mollye! Miss you like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh such lovely flowers! I love sending a little surprise with a letter, usually something small like a couple of sweets, but getting a package is so exciting whatever it is!



Related Posts with Thumbnails