Friday, November 8, 2013

Introducing - The Cat Template by Paper Pastries

It's no secret that we love cats over here. After Tony figured out a way to make a cat shape into an envelope for my Ex Postal Facto submission, we figured we'd better turn it into a template. Introducing the latest Paper Pastries original- The Cat Note and Envelope Template. 
I am in love with this product. It's really special to get to see a project evolve from start to finish. We tweaked the design about 30 times but I am so happy with it. I love the dark walnut wood we decided to make them out of, the thickness, and the hand written then engraved instructions on the template. 
 We also made a stationery set of our cat shape. 
The set includes 6 cat shape notecards, 6 flat cards, and 6 envelopes. 
The great thing about the template/stationery is that you can use it two ways. If you'd like to send the cat as an envelope, just seal up the back with some washi tape. Be sure to write instructions, so the recipient doesn't cut it open like it's just an ordinary envelope. "unpeel tape to open" should do the trick. Or, if you'd like to use it as a note- just tuck the head into the slots. Easy-peasy and so cute! You can find them both in our shop.
This product is also available wholesale if you have a shop and would like to carry them. 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll be sure to post on the blog if any shop in Canada wants to carry them.

      Delete
  2. Your shop is one of the best because of stuff like this. You are so creative! I love that Tony is the engineer behind it. :) Way to go! I can't decide whether I should get one for my sister or for myself and just send her the results. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! I'm sure she would enjoy either ;)

      Delete
  3. I know this is such a random question but what is the font used in your blog header?? I have been looking for something similar for what seems like ever! Thank you in advance, lovely blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know, sorry. I had it designed, I didn't make it.

      Delete
  4. Please tell me how I can buy it from Russia?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails