Friday, November 1, 2013

Recent Finds - Typo

Someone on instagram suggested I check out this store Typo, down in San Diego. I'm sorry, I don't remember who it was, but thank you- I do love it! 
My favorite find: Eiffel Tower scissors. Least favorite find: the clock. Thought it was cute, it was always running late, which made me late. But I was able to exchange it for store credit so no big deal.
 I also really like these mini photo cards.
 I got a few different styles. There are 10 different photos in each set, repeated a few times.
I'm going to send my pen pals some of my favorites- there are so many!

7 comments:

  1. Love these! I think the MAIL holder is my favorite. :) Was it Kait (@cafeetpapier) that suggested Typo? I know she likes it a lot, and she lives in San Diego. Just a thought. One of these days I will set foot in that store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe! Her name does sound very familiar. I'm glad that store is not too far away from me- and I'm glad it's not so close either ;)

      Delete
  2. What a cool store, those little pics are awesome!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so! I hope they come out with more little picture sets.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I got one of every set- but I am hoping they come out with a christmas themed set too. vintage christmas would be perfect!

      Delete
  4. OMG they have a store? I've seen their product on several IG accounts by different people and fell in awe! I love your selection! I am visiting their website ASAP! x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails