Monday, November 4, 2013

Shop Update - Affordable Gift Options

I know a lot of people (me included) look for high quality but affordable gift options during the holidays. Whether you need a small gift for a colleague or yourself, I'm hoping you can find it in our shop! Over the next few weeks, I am going to periodically be adding small gift items to the PP shop. Here included in the the first batch- adorable cat postcards.
 Landmark stamps.
 Cat wooden clips (I'll be honest- I bought extra of these to give as gifts and a set for myself! They are so cute)
Here are the cat clips and cat postcards in action :)
Vintage inspired mini tins. More to come soon!


  1. Ohh the cat wooden pins are adorable!

  2. I love the landmark stamps! But quick question, why is the stamp for the leaning tower of Pisa a British flag? Thanks for all your cute gift ideas!

  3. Ooh, I agree--the cat pins are so cute!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails