Thursday, January 2, 2014

Norman's Printery

I first saw some of Norman's Printery wrapping paper on pinterest. I followed the link to their etsy site. Because I couldn't pick a favorite, I ordered every one I loved. In no particular order, I got the lumberjack plaid, mountain range, winter forest, moon map, historic map, holiday triangular, plaid, mid century modern, botanical, and vintage postage wrap. When the box came, I laid everything out over every one of my tables. Here they are, aren't they awesome?
The only downside is that the sheets are pretty small. Most every Christmas gift I tried to wrap ended like this- just a little too short. But, I know I will use them, I give small gifts year round :)
Happy New Year! 


  1. They look like they could be fun to use for a number of projects.

    1. Yes, I'm glad they come 12 sheets to a pack. I have a few that I can use for other things :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails