Monday, January 13, 2014

Printable Calendars

The question I ask more than anything: "what day is it?" I have to have a calendar in every room that I spend a lot of time in. I didn't have a lot of space, and the options for small calendars are somewhat limited. Lucky for me, there are so many great resources out there. I downloaded two free calendars, sized them in photoshop and printed them at staples.
The first one is from Clemence.  I like everything about it- the patterns, colors, + fonts.
The second one is from Mini Reyve.  The illustrations are just so cute!
I got color copies printed on the thickest cardstock they offer, then trimmed them at home. I've had bad luck with Staples trimming things for me. I'm not sure if it's the cutter they use or carelessness, but to avoid having to have it reprinted, I just cut it myself.
I punched two holes in each month and made a loop out of string. For both calendars, the total cost was around $10 and took me about an hour. Happy 2014!

2 comments:

  1. I printed up the Clemence one too, it's gorgeous! I'm definitely going to enjoy the year with such a pretty calendar in my space. The Mini Reyve illustartions are so adorable I might have to print that out for a different room in the house, thanks for sharing!

    Lily Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Mini Reyve illustrations really are just too cute! Thank you for sharing both links.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails