Friday, January 3, 2014

Thanksgiving

This year, Tony and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house. His parents, my parents, my grandma and my uncle came. I always used to have fresh flowers around but that has dropped off. I let guests coming be my excuse to have fresh flowers on pretty much every surface that week.
 I just got a bunch of bouquets from Trader Joes. They have a really great selection at affordable prices.
I got to set my table for 8, with  my wedding china. Tony picked out the pattern. Doesn't that look like a pattern that an engineer would pick?  
I meant to take photos of the food but when you're a host, there's no time for that. We had a delicious meal and I got to spend all day with friends and family. Thanksgiving is the best holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are really beautiful. You took some lovely photos. ♥

    Abigail x
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails