Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fieldtrip - The Carlsbad Flower Fields

This weekend we had family visiting so we took a trip the flower fields.  We went early in the morning, it was pretty empty. I took my digital camera and I brought home 286 pictures. Here are my favorites.
This is my favorite flower picture that I've ever taken, and I've taken thousands. 
I also took a ton of pictures with my phone. This is what my camera roll looked like ;) 
Tony snapped this picture of me so now I have a new profile pic. A visit to the flower files practically demands a new profile pic.
I've been before but I really enjoy it. I like going so much, I got a season pass. It's really a beautiful place. If you're ever in the area (in march, april, or early may) I highly recommend a visit.

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful flowers! It definitely feels like Spring!



Related Posts with Thumbnails