Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gramr Kickstarter


I have been without a working computer for almost 2 weeks. Long story, thought it was fixed three times, but we are finally reunited. I've been spending a lot of time catching up on work and my eyes are blood shot from all the screen time. Whenever I spend a lot of time on my computer, I always wish I was writing letters instead.
Do you want to start sending mail? I think the best motivation is the ability to make someone feel special when they open their mailbox. Another motivator is fun stationery. I just backed this kickstarter campaign for photo thank you notes. The cards look very beautifully made and the images are from some of my favorite instagram photographers. I am very excited about this :)
Want to join in? There's only 60 hours left to pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails