Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shop Update - New Pet Shapes

Some of you may have been wondering where I've been. Right after my computer got repaired, I took off for Seattle. I had a bit of a toothache, and when I returned I went to the dentist. Turns out, I had to get my wisdom teeth removed, but there weren't any appointments for a week. Because the pain was pretty bad, I was on pain killers. Just this week, I had my teeth pulled. So now I am on even more serious pain killers! At least now I can sit up and be on my computer, as opposed to just my phone. I have missed my computer if you can believe it ;)
So, while I wasn't blogging I still was working. Since they have debuted back in 2012,  I have made many different pet return address stamps. It turns out, that people have a hard time getting an in focus photo of their energetic animal. I am now offering more shapes to choose from.
This way, if you're not able to get a clear photo, you can choose from one of the shapes I've made for others before.
 I reshot these product photos but just this week was able to edit and post them. It's the worst when all you can do is lay on the couch and think about all the work you could be doing.
Sure, I am still a bit delirious but Otto and Milchy are keeping me company :)
You can find the updated shapes in the shop here.

6 comments:

  1. These stamps are gorgeous and I love the last photo so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I guess sometimes being on pain pills isn't so bad

      Delete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Also, I am partial to the dachshund shape stamp. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doxie's name is henry and he's the CUTEST. Stamp doesn't do him justice

      Delete
    2. Oh that's too weird! MY dachshund is named Henry! He is a black and tan wirehair. He is also very cute (but then again I am very partial :)

      Delete
    3. Too funny! And I bet he is a real cutie. I love dachshunds

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails