Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sent with Love No. 41

I receive many wonderful packages and post from my pen pals. Every one of them spoil me!
Emma sent me an amazingly overflowing package filled with vintage match labels, ink, candy, badges and more. 
Kate's mail always brings a smile to my face, especially when it includes delicious british treats! 
It was very hard to resist breaking into these long enough for me to photograph. 
Andreia has a knack for finding great vintage postcards. I also got a delicious hazelnut chocolate bar. These were Christmas packages...yes I am very behind! Better late than never? ;)

5 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful! I love the stationery and your gorgeous photos. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am glad the ink arrived safe. I had visions of it bursting all over the place! Caramel wafers are lovely. They are a staple with a cup of tea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tunnock's caramel wafers! I found some in the international section of my grocery store the other day and couldn't resist buying them! Also, thank you for sharing all of the fun mail you received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh such fun parcels! so much colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails